Aluminium pipe fittings are widely used for plumbing activities these
days. In fact, aluminum pipe fittings are preferred for aluminum pipes.
Excellent properties like light weight and resistance to corrosion make
aluminum a good choice for making pipe fittings.
aluminum has a low tensile strength and is mostly preferred when
resistance to corrosion is important. However, the aluminium easily
forms alloy with elements like zinc, copper, silicon, manganese, etc,
and the alloy is widely used for making fittings of increased strength
- Before going for bulk buying of aluminum pipe fittings, you
should always check the specification of the fitting so that
they fit the pipe of right size.
- Buyers should also ensure whether the fittings conform to
ASTM or some other standard.
- Considering the grade of aluminium used and the quality of
the fitting is also important.
- Available in various sizes and shapes.
- Available in various finishes like anodized aluminium and nickel
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Aluminum pipe fittings are used in various applications like:
- Household plumbing
- Store fixtures
- Lighting grids
- Safety barriers
- Other pipe-fitted structures